There are days for shopping deals. There are days for binging on roasted bird and giving thanks for family, friends, and football. There are days for celebration.
Today, we celebrate giving back.
We have all received help at one point or another in our lives. Today is the day to celebrate charity, generosity, and paying it forward, or paying it back.
Please consider DAWG Foundation for your #GivingTuesday charity. Thank you.
Are you crafty, or maybe have some unique items you would like to donate for the 1st Annual DAWG Day (November 8th) silent auction?
We are now accepting items for donation! Some suggested items:
1. Sports memorabilia (autographs, etc)
2. Veteran-related items (pictures/prints, unit-specific items, etc)
3. Hand-crafted items (knives, leather goods, woodworking, etc)4. Items for/about dogs (service vests/patches/unique dog items)
5. Unique services (gift certificates for massages/special training/etc)
6. Tickets to special events (sporting events, concerts, etc)
8. Other items not listed here!
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get our Silent Auction Coordinator in touch with you ASAP!
Thanks for your help in making the 1st Annual DAWG Day a HIT!!!
A FANTASTIC time! Big kudos to everyone who came out to help, and to all of the attendees who donated. Over $1,000 raised!
Big thanks to WhateverFest !!!